Personal Injury Services
Welcome to Today Chiropractic, where Dr. Boisvert and the rest of our team have been assisting Lexington area residents in recovery from auto accidents. Using complementary holistic healing techniques, we will do everything we can to hasten your recovery from an auto accident or other trauma. We invite you to learn more about the full range of services we offer here at Today Chiropractic.
Our Lexington Personal Injury Specialist Services
After an initial patient consultation, our Lexington personal injury chiropractor, Dr. Boisvert will develop a unique healing plan designed to help you make a full recovery. Because every patient is unique, and has different needs, we always tailor the program to you the patient. We may use the following services to aid your recovery:
- Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy methods currently used by our chiropractor include whole body vibration, ultrasound, and electric stem.
- Spinal Decompression - Your spine is put under a great deal of pressure during a car accident. Our spinal decompression tools, which include the DRX 9000, can elongate the spine and take pressure off your back.
- X-Ray - We have X-ray equipment on site, and use this tool to take an X-ray of your full spine on the first appointment. This allows us to get a full picture of the extent of your injuries and develop a comprehensive plan to help you heal.
- Low Level Laser Therapy - Also referred to as "cold laser" therapy, this unique healing method uses a low level of focused laser beam to penetrate your skin and promote healing in soft tissue injuries. We find this technique is useful at targeting certain auto accident injuries, including whiplash, back pain, muscle strain, and headaches.
- Roller Massage Table - We know that massage promotes mind-body relaxation and soothes tight muscle tissues. We can integrate our roller massage tables into your car accident treatment. By warming up the body with massage tables, we can make deeper therapeutic adjustments and speed the healing process.
- Massage - We also offer massage therapy on site. We have three therapists who can soothe muscle tension and reduce stiffness and inflammation after an auto accident.
- Rehabilitative Exercise Therapy - Once we have used these techniques to help you heal, we can strengthen your affected muscles with rehabilitative exercises. Our chiropractor will demonstrate corrective exercises that you can do at home.
See an Injury Specialist in Lexington
Our chiropractor in Lexington has devoted the last 20 years to auto accident injury recovery. This level of experience truly makes a difference in the recovery and quality of life our patients enjoy.
If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident, we urge you to call our office today to make an appointment. We are here for you as you take your first steps on the road to recovery from this painful incident. New patients can receive a complimentary consultation and MRI. To get started today, call us at (859) 277-8000.
|Monday||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 5:00pm|